Friday 21 October 2011

Kittens & Prints

Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: HMV, Jeans: New Look, Cardigan: River Island, Shoes: Converse

I wore a very similar outfit to this today, and felt a bit stupid, mainly because I wore fake Uggs because my feet were cold and it looked pretty ridiculous. Anyway. This outfit is from last Saturday when me and Ryan went to the supermarket. I also wore the t-shirt and jeans for my driving lesson in the morning.

This week I have mainly be worrying about my driving theory test and being busy at work. On Tuesday we hosted a bloggers event at La Tasca in Leeds and it was lovely to meet some lifestyle and food bloggers, I definitely want to try and include more food and lifestyle posts on Coyne-Operated Girl, as I think winter will definitely mean less outfit posts, the time has come when I'm not at home when it's light out anymore. I hate this time of year more than anything, I hate going to work and coming home in the dark and even though I don't suffer from SAD, I think all the darkness gets me down a bit. Anyway, my evenings will be infinitely better this winter due to our little kitten friends, I think as soon as I get in the door every night they are all over me! It's awesome.

How do you get through these long winter months? I feel like I should do more with my lunch hour - any nice places to go in Leeds for walk/sit down/general relax on a lunchtime?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so want a gaga tshirt! How come noone told me about the leeds blogging event in la tasca!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...