Wednesday 5 October 2011

Beauty: Club Cleo Probiotic Skin Sheer & Radiance Polish

I work for the PR agency that handles Club Cleo's PR activity, however, I bought this product with my own money and was not asked to buy the product or write a review. 

I've been looking for an exfoliator for a while, one which isn't too harsh but would help the flaky skin I suffer from on my forehead and nose. I was after something natural, as my skin tends to dislike perfume and chemicals, and that wouldn't aggravate my eczema.
When I first started working at my agency I was introduced to the healthy and beauty brand Club Cleo and was quickly intrigued by its Probiotic range of skincare essentials. Although the whole range looked interesting, I particularly liked the look of the exfoliator and decided to treat myself to some come payday.

I've been using the product for about a month now, twice a week (usually a Thursday and Sunday night), specifically focusing on my problem areas. The polish looks a bit like hair gel, it's a very smooth consistency and unlike many exfoliators it doesn't feel bitty or rough. As you rub it into damp skin it does start to feel bitty, and you can actually see bits of skin on your fingertips during the process - it's a bit horrible looking but guarantees that it's doing it's job!

I've found that my skin has felt smoother since I started using this polish, and it helps even out my flaky skin (although hasn't banished it completely). I would definitely recommend the product to anyone looking for a gentle exfoliator, which doesn't dry out the skin.

You can buy the Probiotic Skin Sheer & Radiance Polish on the Club Cleo website here for £19.99


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...