Thursday 4 August 2011

From Day to Night with One Dress

Yesterday I had my first day at my new office (I was out with clients on my first day on Tuesday) and in the evening me and Ryan went to the cinema to see Captain America. I didn't have much time to get changed so simply added some different accessories to change the outfit, and I think it worked quite well.

For the Office:

Photobucket

Dress: Clothing at Tesco, Leggings: New Look, Shoes: Barratts, Belt: ASOS, Necklace: Asda

For the Cinema:

Photobucket

Dress: Clothing at Tesco, Leggings: New Look, Sandals: Primark, Necklace: ASOS, Hairband: Primark, Ring: vipxo

I took these photos inside (due to aforementioned lack of time) but the lighting is so rubbish, so apologies. I'm not sure what I'll do in winter, as I'm never at home when it's light... that's a depressing thought, I forgot how much I HATED last winter. Any advice on taking photos indoors and not then ruining them with editing would be very much welcome.

How do you take an outfit from day to night?

1 comment:

daisychain said...

what a gorgeously versatile dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...