Thursday 11 August 2011

Colour Pop My Mood

Yesterday the weather and my mood made me choose all black, today the weather and my mood made me crave some sunshine and therefore colour from my wardrobe:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dress: Clothing at Tesco, Cardigan: Forever 21, Leggings: New Look, Boots: Next, Necklace: Forever 21

I took these photos in my dining room (we only have one room, but it's the dining room end of it) at 7am with the rain drizzling down outside. I was tired, my hair is flat but I was up to go to work and this is what I wore to brighten up my day. Funnily enough Rachel said she put one some white trousers this morning to combat the poor weather, we were really brightening up the office.

What do you wear to improve your mood?

P.S. Excuse our messy room! The light was best here because of the patio doors but the background is NOT my favourite.

4 comments:

K said...

I love this, definitely combatting the awful weather! xx
Sirens and Bells

Laura said...

Thanks Katy :) x

Rosie B said...

Oo I like this cardi. Lovely colour

Rosie xx
Just Listen

Laura said...

Thanks hon :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...